Hi, readers..! I haven't written English Poems for a long time, and I think it is time to write one. I really need to keep writing in English to prevent my English from rusting. Actually I had written this poem since the end of May. So yeah, here we go


I turned cold as ice

When my surround began to freeze

They froze at the same place

In the same conversation

In a relation

Without living pace


I turned indifferent

With a hint of bluish hue at heart

The town lights stopped sparkling

As I stopped believing in whatever I'd be doing


Moving

Living

Surviving

What was it all about

When you were freezing inside out?


I didn't mean to give hint of anything when I wrote this, at first. But I guess I can't help it, I let it flow again over my written words and sentences. In case you're speculating... you may find some following writing pieces among the snow flakes. See you when I see you..!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Story about The Island of Paradise

Cappadocia : Menggapai Fajar di Tanah Impian (Part 2)

Cappadocia : Menggapai Fajar di Tanah Impian (part 1)