#Stayathome; How Pram survive boredome

Well, time has become hard recently due to the covid-19 pandemic. People have stayed at home for almost 3 months. getting tested by decreased activities and everything. Some thought that it was a test, the other might say it was a disaster and a few might say it was their age of victory. Whatever it is, it has taught us about something that we can't control.

"What have you been doing for all this time, Pram?" I won't try to sugar-coat things and I'll tell you; I don't do anything special. I get up before 6 a.m as usual, clean the whole house. After that I help my mom doing other chores, either doing laundry or washing vegetables she has bought earlier. During the Ramadhan, I did a new role; making the fruit-ice syrup ("Es Buah") for ifthar (break fasting). When everything's done, I'll take a bath and do my own things. It can be reading, watching TV or Youtube or playing video game. Yeah, guys, I become a video-game player now.

I play Toram Online MMRPG (anyone knows? No? Okay). I'm being at the level 69. In this game, I created my own character named Weissa. She's a girl, with bright skin and long platinum hair. Her eyes are violet and her weapon is a bow and arrows. Her look may be unconvincing either as an adventurer or a fighter, especially her facial expression is too innocent. But I made it to make her quiet skilled.
I have played the game for the last two months, I guess. I got my boyfriend recommending this game for me and I thought it could be interesting, so I installed it and began to play. After I played it for a while, I began to understand how addicting playing games could be. I was attached to it, therefore I passed level 20 less than a week. I felt like I couldn't stop, but I tried to control my playing frequence. I know it sounded crazy. For those who know me, maybe you'll think,
"Wow, we never expect to see another side of you this way, in playing video games. You're the infamous shifu, how can you get involved in games?"
But don't worry. I do stop playing every once in a while. I still have other things to do, so I can't play endlessly. If I had none, I'd keep going further. Asides from those, it is fun and thrilling. This game becomes my way out from boredome.

"How about your writing?" My writing is just fine. I recently participated in a free poem-writing project held by Aksara Makna Publishing. Guess what? I got chosen as one of the 300 best writers, whose poems will be compiled into one book and be published. I hope it will be published soon. I'll never quit writing, guys. This is the only thing I know.

And that's all about me in this lockdown era. I can't go anywhere further than the market and Alfamart, so I spend my time this way. How about you?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A Story about The Island of Paradise

Cappadocia : Menggapai Fajar di Tanah Impian (Part 2)

Cappadocia : Menggapai Fajar di Tanah Impian (part 1)